Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kid Pics

Well, the week didn't exactly go like I planned, and I felt no closer to decisions on Friday than I had on Monday - very depressing. But Brant is awesome and he reminds me to keep a check on my expectations and to remember that we have control of this situation by having great faith that it will work out how it is meant to be. We are able to make some of our own decisions, and we are not at the total mercy of this process. Before long I know I will actually be fighting this disease with some great cocktail of chemicals. Until then, I am fighting it with my thoughts and attitude and with the many prayers that are being offered up.

We had a fun weekend with a visit to City Park on Saturday. it was in the upper 50's and gorgeous. We weren't the only ones with this idea. I will attempt to post some pictures:

Brant is attacked by seagulls when he decided to share the leftovers from our picnic.

Katie is definitely more of the ham for the camera, while Chris tries to hide from it.


It was one of those wonderful days when the kids actually enjoyed playing together!
Twister!!






No comments: