Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Waiting Game

Not much new to report. We are just waiting on the insurance process. As expected, they denied the initial request, but it is too early to know if the rejection is due to lack of sufficient details or if it just really isn't going to happen. Sloan Kettering has been very quick with things, and I don't think they will leave me hanging. They realize some treatment is better than no treatment, and I really should be getting started soon. We hope to make decisions by early next week and then start treatments around Feb. 5th whether it is here or in NY.

Last weekend Katie took my picture and I was able to upload it to the blog (wish it was a wee bit smaller!). I tried to fill out some info about myself but that was embarrassing, so my "complete profile" is still pretty empty. I guess I have a vague self-identity!

1 comment:

John Brisbin said...

Hey grrl, tell that little Katie she has a great shutter finger! You look gorgeous and the blog is an inspiring, and sobering, sharing of your journey.

As time goes on you may find there are passages that must be made alone, of course...so at I'm especially grateful for the courage you are showing with this experiment right now.

Our thoughts and love are with you!

xxoxox

JB