Thursday, June 14, 2007

Razor Stubble!!

I have tiny little hairs growing on my head!! It does not appear to be coming in blonde.....oh well, I can still hope for straight hair this time around!! Hopefully in a month or so I will have enough to drop the wig and sport a new short hair-do. Unfortunately, I also found razor stubble on my legs. I could have done without that for a few more months!

I've been doing well and staying healthy. My stamina is increasing, but I get tired if I am on the go for too long. We are staying busy doing family things and I actually missed my appt with Dr. McGaughey that was Tuesday. I was sure it was Thursday, but maybe I can still blame it on "chemo-brain". I'm rescheduled for June 25th....guess they didn't think it was urgent to get me in sooner!

Here some pictures that we had done by a photographer at my parent's new house:

Our little family:


The four siblings:


The whole gang:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

I'm finally sitting down to write again, but just know you've had quite a few staff members checking the family photos out. We really LOVE the photos.

I'm so glad you're doing so well again. When you get better just know you're welcome to come by and visit the "Portsmouth Family". Take care of yourself.

Love, Stacy