Friday, February 9, 2007

A Busy Week

We had a busy week here of scans and blood tests. Looks like everything is all done and I have plane tickets to go to New York next Tuesday with Mom. Can't you just see her in New York?? She will be great moral support, but not much for directions I think! When I was gathering up all of my paperwork today, I looked at my CAT scan results from yesterday. It sounds like things haven't gotten significantly worse since December - that was a huge relief!!

It also sounds like I will be having my first ICE treatment down here in Virginia. However, everyone was out of town today so I don't have any details about it yet. Hopefully I can start the day after I get back from NY - a romantic Valentine's day getting some chemo?? But based on how everything has gone, it seems unlikely I could go from one thing in this process to another without at least one or two days of waiting!!!

Oh well, it's Friday night and I intend to enjoy a relaxing weekend. The kids are missing something these days - can you tell what it is??


2 comments:

George said...

Looks to me like they're missing their cousins, of course!!

We got online with Mom & Dad with Skype today. Cyrus really got into it because Dad was able to get the video camera going & Cyrus was able to tell Grandma and Grandpa to touch their eyes, foreheads, etc...

We have dashed out and got a video camera for this end. You can share in the techno fun by downloading & running Skype: http://www.skype.com/go/download/

It's pretty straight forward as has been proven by Mom & Dad and some of Div's mother's group friends.

Download, fire it up & search for Brisbin - John's listed too!

Glad to hear you've got the treatment sorted. And don't worry about Mom - you're not the only child that got Mom into the Big Apple don't forget.

Love you, George

Anonymous said...

Looks like the tooth fairy has got some work to do! Hey Chris, hey Katie! We got your Christmas photos and you both are so beatiful!
Hey Rachel, hey Brant! You both are awesome and we are throwing our hats, hugs, kisses and prayers in. I have a prayer group that has some powerful prayers comming your way! See ya tonight.