Monday, February 26, 2007

Still Recovering

Just wanted to check in and say I am doing ok and still recovering. The anti-nausea drugs are pretty strong and I slept a lot over the weekend and I was also very weak. But I have stopped taking some of the meds and have been a little more active today. We went to shot clinic yesterday and got my Neulasta injection which should kick start making some new white blood cells. My counts will be dropping over the next several days but hopefully start rebounding by the weekend. Not much else to say...just thanks again for all the support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousins Peanut Butter and Jelly wish you many many many new white blood cells!!! We loved the verse and will make more fun visits! We enjoyed it. You be you. Go fly a kite after you get better and the weather is breezy. Like my attention span.