Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hanging in There

I've got about 12 more hours of chemo to go for this second round of ICE and as you might imagine I feel pretty bad. Fortunately the meds keep me pretty well knocked out and I am just trying to sleep thru it. Mom is here to make sure I am comfortable as possible. I get a blood transfusion tonight which may help perk me up some.

Plans are to be discharged in the morning and then go recuperate at the apt nearby. Collection of stem cells will probably happen about 7 dats later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach -

Just wanted to let you know the prayers are still going strong here. And I'm still betting you're going to be blonde before this is all over!!!
Love and prayers to you and your family

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

hi rachel...guess who? Darren Snow here from Denver, CO. I recieved your page from my parents and i wanted to drop you a note. My prayers and thoughts are with you. You look great and I know you will pull thru, you have always been strong....say hello to your Mom and Dad. Thinking about you...

Darren
darren.snow@k2lending.com