Saturday, May 19, 2007

Doing Fine

Things are going well here at home, and yes, I am behaving. Today was my first day of getting out of the house. I went to watch Katie's tball game this morning and then rode with the family to run a few errands (but I stayed in the van). It is a gorgeous day and it felt good to be out.

So far things are ok in terms of me avoiding infections/colds. My stomach still has issues - sometimes if I am hungry, sometimes if I have eaten. I am sure it will take time for my system to get back to normal. It is frustrating at times not to be able to go at 100%, but then I realize how impatient that is being and how blessed I am to be doing this well.

I have a check-up locally with Dr. McGaughey on Tuesday and will probably post any updates after that.

No comments: