Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Home

Just a quick post to let you know we arrived safely at home. It was a long train ride, but definitely worth the trip to be in my own home and see Brant and the kids tonight. The next two weeks I will be very conservative - our bedroom is the "clean" room with no kids allowed. Chris and Katie know to wash their hands frequently and they can't have friends over for a little while. We just don't want anything to happen, especially since they let me leave town so quickly.

I am tired and still weak, but looking forward to this next phase of recuperation. It is just soooooo nice to be home!!!

P.S. - I edited my Mother's Day post to include the pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Welcome Home! Loved your NYC photos- Caroline

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy Gods good work!
He will be taking care of all of our problems today so rest and have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Welcome back! We are sending all of our good wishes from a distance, just to make sure we keep all the germs away! I am so glad that everything is good and you are back home safe. It is an answer to so many prayers.

Call us if we can do anything for you.

Lots of love,
The Cunninghams

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

Found my way to your blog! Welcome home!!!

Craig

(your cousin)